Friday, November 4, 2011

Restart

My last post was on August. Ive been through the busiest period of time in my life. My internet connection was just fine, my laptop was set & ready to be used, but I dont have the niche to write at this blog, again.


So many things have happened THIS year, which I felt it happened almost in years. I felt like Ive left my besties for quite a distance, but its just months before the last time I met them. My sister graduated, my brother finally holds his Diploma. My Ling-ling was lost,perhaps dead, she left Ned as the big brother, taking care of 3 other kittens from the other father. Everything changed when I`m doing the same thing at school.

But everything is getting better, one of my friend admitted that Im his bestfriend but I cant face the truth that I have to leave the one that I already have. I cant realize by myself if Ive change. It seems like Im afraid to take a step forward.

-Mitch Albom`s really changed my perspective towards life.