Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just a kid.

 My greatest teacher and I. Look how small I am. and now....its still the same isnt it? haha

I woke up it was 7,I waited till 11. Just to figure out that no one would call. I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone? When your spending everyday on your own. I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare.  Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me. And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed,staring at these 4 walls again. I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time. Everyone's got somewhere to go and they're gonna leave me here on my own. 

What the fuck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody How did this happen to me? Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep and every night is the worst night ever.

-From the brain to the nerves to the tip of my fingers and onto the keyboard, so this is what you got.