Saturday, November 19, 2011

6 weeks before Hell

Assalamualaikum, finally school holiday is here. Ive gone through my final exam quite well and Im kindda surprised with my results

BM A-
BI A
MATH A
PAI A-
SEJ A
FIZ A-
CHEM A-
ADD.MATH D
BIO C+

Rank. in sch 53/301
Rank. in class 7/31

Still,I have to put a lot more of efforts to improve my results.Im quite happy because I managed to get an A- for my chemist after failing on it for two times in a row. Thanks to my cousin who taught me everything about Chemist from A-Z until 1.30 AM. Now he is facing his SPM, InsyaAllah he really can do it. 

Leaving SASER is quite sad. I know that Ill be back next year but leaving all the form 5 brothers is something that is quite hard to do. Before I went in there, I thought seniors are bullies. They`re not, they helped me alot, on how to live in boarding school, on how to manage your time, and on how to look after your solat. There is nothing that can stop them from achieving their goals.

Talking about school holidays, I got back my Xbox and Im going back to the `NERD` Zone. :D V.Game 24/7. But, My dedicated teachers who will never quit on teaching us, gave me a bundle of homeworks. My physics teacher gave me an exercise book, and asks us to finish the book before the school starts next year. pffft. Anyway, I want to wish you guys a happy holiday. ciaaao. :D

-6 WEEKS! JYEAAH!