Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Should have known


Its December which means its towards the end of 2011. They were so many things Ive been through this year. All of those challenges really changed me and help me to grow up to be a better person. This year have gone fast and now Im heading towards SPM. I bet my friends are so excited to be seniors next year,they have the power to `control` everything. But I think there is no time to think about that when Ill be busy for SPM. Ive seen so much struggling from my seniors this year. Even in Sunday they have class. Well next year its my turn.

I would say next year will be the hardest period of time in my life. Whatever I`ll go through, I hope it ends with a great success. On this school holidays, I have nothing much to do, unlike the other teenagers who hang out with their friends for almost everyday. Since Im in a boarding school, its better for me to spend my time with my family. This is actually my last school holiday, after this, there are just HOLIDAYS. hahaaa :D

-I always have dreams about you guys