Thursday, March 17, 2011

Its true, 1 week isnt enough

Aaaaaah....Dah nak habis cuti....Dah kena balik asrama.

There are few things I miss about SASER, But they are a lot more about HOME! First exam will be held after this week and Im not ready at all! Physics,Addmath,Biology,Chemistry,History,Modmath, they all are staying out of my head. Especially physics.

I cant imagine how I might feel when Im back at the hostel. Sad,happy,relieved? I cant expect what will happen next. Homesick again? I just have to move and move and continue the time. I used the same reason when I was in F1 `Ma,jol x jangka bleh buat shabis baik exam ni,jol x biasa lagi dgn format dia,lain dgn format exam sblom ni`. Menengah Atas is challenging! Writing everywhere, no more circling and closing your eyes to pick the lucky answer.

We do have to learn new things in our live. So this is it. Those new subjects,new rules,new formats, those are the new challenges. But its harder this time. :(

-At SASER, we will use every second of our freetime to......study? No! SLEEP!