Friday, July 29, 2011

It has been a long time.

I was away from home for about 7 months, and now Im home. There are many things that have changed here. My kittens have grown bigger, Im quite surprised, and my deary Ling have grown older. I didnt stand a chance to watch them grow. I missed it all. But that what people called, sacrifice.

School is getting better, day by day. Luckily,Im one of the `pengawas pelatih`, Im the `ketua platun` for Kadet Pertahanan Awam and Im selected to be the chairman of KPA Saser. Yeap it sounds good but still the memories of SAAS will always lingering in my mind. Sadly, I didnt perform in my academic, I got A,B,C and G, most of them are B`s and C`s. My dad frankly said that I failed. Ramadhan is coming ahead and I only stand a chance to iftar 4 days before Raya at home with my family. Boring Boarding school is great! :D

-Happy Ramadhan