Friday, May 27, 2011

Stick together guys,we ca do this,together!

1 BESTARI
2 BESTARI
3 BESTARI
4 BESTARI BETA
I accidentally wrote 4BESTARI instead of 4BETA on my exercise book,and all that memories and feelings came back to me. I remember when I love to sit on the same row with Afnan and Zafrin, laugh at everything that Zafrin do, when I quickly ran to the class to take the place beside Aufa which Manis always wants, when waiting for Aniq`s presentation that will always be interesting, when looking at my right and saw Zyha sitting next to Yani its like they couldnt be separated, when looking at the back and saw Naz with his cam and the most trusted and loyal classmonitor,Amin. When we all shed a tear when our beloved Najwa leave our school. We gather at the canteen, and spend our time together, like there are no tomorrow.All those moments and feelings, Im craving for it now, those feelings.. The feelings of having true friends.

-I really wish that it could still be 4BESTARI.
I love you guys, I really do. MoMo.:`)