Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don`t worry, Im fine, I know you too.

SASER is fine. Nice dorms, Nice students. The seniors are great. Finally I have the chance to know students from all states in Malaysia. Kelantan is the best. :D My first task on my first week is I have to be an M.C for the talent night. It was good. One of the prefects said `Kau jadi M.C,muka dah ada, nanti market ah kau`. I dont know what they mean. Some of my dormmates said if they said it seriously,it means youre `poyo`. If they said it with laughs gags and smile, it means you`ll be known. So I `???`ed. But I saw their smiles when they said it. :D

You have to be super nice with the seniors, smile, be friendly, but If youre too friendly, you`ll be dead, and if you try to make jokes with them which the jokes are offensive, they called it `menganjing`. ==`

Anyway, So far so good, they will be many more challenges when the classes start. Alhamdulillah me and Aufa are on the same dorm, there are only two seniors in our dorm

-Every second, I`ll wonder what you`re doing at SAAS. :(