Sunday, September 16, 2012

Its now or never, or you fail forever, never say never.

S.P.M
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
Sijil Paling Mudah
 Sijil Penentu Masadepan

another 5-6 weeks, I`ll face all of those above. The school gave a last chance to go home, before the last struggle. All the trials have ended but what Ive shown was not that satisfying. My parents just can`t stop talking about getting scholarships, studying overseas. And me on the other side, tired of listening those things. 

I can feel the heat, my friends are starting to boost themselves on studies, leaving anyone behind, including me. Im not a workaholic, I dont studies till late night, I stop myself from worrying when I see my friends studying, beacuse I believe I have my own way. 

I have a deep interest on being a Pilot. But my mom won`t let me. I think there are two reasons why she won`t let me to be a pilot:
1. She wants me to study overseas
2. She thinks that pilot is a carrier with a wild life.

She`s afraid that I`ll be a spoil person. Drinking,sex,leaving out my prayers. But I believe in myself that I WILL NOT do that kind of things. I want to do what I love to do, not what my mom wants me to do. I want to be rich, everybody does, but Im not that kind of person who likes to seek for opportunities, like businessmen, so being a Pilot is the best way. 

But whatever it is, the SPM is near and its my only chance to build my future. There are only 6 weeks left, the last 6 weeks of my school life.